Monday, May 9, 2011

Hiren's Boot CD

This is a Boot CD that can be used to solve any problems of your PC. It might be a virus problem, Might be a partition problem. Let it be any thing. I assure that Hirens Boot CD is enriched with the following fabulous stuff.

Hard Disk Tools, MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools,Ms Dos Tools,Network Tools,Other Tools,Partition Tools,Password Tools,Process Tools,Recovery Tools,Registry Tools,Remote Control Tools,Security / Encryption Tools,Start-up Tools,System Information Tools,Testing Tools,Tweakers.

DOWNLOAD HIREN'S BOOT CD 

A Boot-up screen of Hiren's Boot CD is as below  

 

You can also Run the Live version of Windows XP and LINUX from Hiren's Boot CD. It can be also used for hacking and changing the passwords.You can also make a customized boot CD with required software's.

 Video showing myself booting the Hiren's boot CD with Windows XP. 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! web entwickler berlin

    ReplyDelete